只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4868|回复: 1

心灵宝典

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-1-12 20:07:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 叶柳杉 于 2011-1-12 20:08 编辑

开版第一篇先送上心灵宝典
辛苦了一年,祝大家身体健康,万事如意。

Life provides you with time and space. It's up to you to fill it.       

生命只给你时间与空间。如何填满它是你自己的事。
The secret of happiness is not having more, but wanting less.       

快乐的秘密并不是拥有更多,而是渴求更少。

Underneath attitude are your beliefs values and rules. Your attitude is only their shell.       

态度的背后事你认为事情该怎么样。态度只是你的主观的外壳。

No belief can be absolutely effective in all the situations.       

没有任何信念在所有的情况里会绝对有效。

The words of a sentence cannot depict all the meaning in that sentence.       

从来没有一句话能说清楚它本身包含的意思。

"""If I may ask where the road is ? …… The road is right beneath your feet."""       

“敢问路在何方?……路在脚下。”
Nothing other than your own feelings is true in this world.       

在这个世界上,除了自己点感觉外,没有什么是真的。

The plum flower is proud, because it choose to blossom in the coldest moment.       

梅花的高傲,来自它选择在最冷的时间开花。

Nature's law: an exception always arise when one expects things to happen a certain way.       

大自然的法则是:每当你说事情“必须这样”,它便会给你一个例外。

Because we are not perfect, so we have no right in asking for a perfect world.       

因为我们并不完美,所以我们没有自个要求世界完美。

A person who does not say "I must" has no weakness. Nobody can attack a person who has no weakness.       

没有“必须”便没有弱点,没有弱点的人别人是无法攻击的。

FACTS ≠ TRUTH!       

事实不等于真相。

When you keep your eyes and mind on the problem, you will not see the many opportunities around you.  (by Bert Hellinger - the Family Constellation Master)

当你把注意力和思想放在问题上,你将看不到身边众多的机会。  (波特·海宁格——家庭系统排列大师)

Many people prefer living in pain than to have their problems solved.  (by Bert Hellinger - the Family Constellation Master)       

很多人宁愿生活在痛苦之中,也不愿解决自己的问题。   (波特·海宁格——家庭系统排列大师)

The only way "Out" is "In".   (Robert Dilts -NLP Master)       

“摆脱”的唯一办法是“深入”。   (罗伯特·地尔士——NLP大师 )

Your fear prevents you from facing it, and yet not facing it is the cause of your fear.       

恐惧使你不敢面对它;而不能面对它,正式你的恐惧的来源。

Anything that is very clear inside your mind, may be said within 20 words. If not, it is only because you have not thought it through thoroughly.       

任何你想你清楚的事,总可以用20个字说出来。若不可以,只是未曾透彻思考而已。

Pressure comes from feeling that one's strength is less that what the task requires.       

压力来自感觉自己的能力比事情所需要的小。

Difficulty comes from thinking the gain is less than the cost.       

“困难”是以为得到的比付出的少。

Fear is not willing to pat the presumed price.       

“恐惧”是不愿付出以为需要付出的代价。

Anger yields power to change a situation that is not acceptable.       

愤怒给人力量去改变一个不能接受的情况。

Sadness makes us value more that we still possess, including what’s in our memory.       

悲哀让我们更为珍惜尚且拥有的东西,包括回忆。

The feeling of weakness comes from focusing on things that we cannot control.       

软弱的感觉,来自把注意力放在自己不能控制的东西。

The only one you can be sure to go through your life together is yourself, because apart from yourself, you can control nobody.       

唯一肯定可以与你度过一生的是你自己,因为除了你自己外,没有任何人是你能够控制的。

We always operate according to our map of the world inside our mind, and not from what the world really is.       

我们行事的标准,从来都只凭自己脑里认为世界应该是怎样, 而不是真实的是怎样。

Wisdom is to accept. When you can accept everything that happens in the world, you will have supreme wisdom.       

智慧就是去接受。当你能够接受世界上的一切,你便有最大的智慧。

Every day I learn something new that makes me change something I used to believe yesterday.       

天我都学到新的东西,是我改变了一些昨天的信念。

One who has difficulty to get into an emotion, would be difficult get out of one ales.       

一个难以进入情绪的人,亦难以从情绪中摆脱出来。

When the mountain does not turn, the water turns.       

山不转水转。

The world doesn't change, but your perception of it can.       

你不能改变这个世界,但你总可以改变你对这个世界的看法。

A person standing at the bottom of a valley, no matter which direction he chooses, he could only go higher.       

站在低谷的人,无论朝那个方向走,都只会走得更高。

How can you know if you don't try.       

你不尝试怎会知道?

I can live with losing the fight, but I cannot live whit not fighting.   (A Famous Boxer)       

我可以角十打输得结果,但决不能容许自己不去打。   (某著名拳师)

Courage is not without fear. Courage is , in spite of fear, one can still move on.       

勇气不是没有恐惧。勇气是纵然有恐惧,还能坚持下去。

Confusion makes you learn more, and clarity enables you to use it better.       

迷茫是你学得更多,而清晰使你使用得更好。

The first step of learning is always confusion, because you have moved from the know to the unknown.       

学习的第一步总是迷茫混乱,因为你是从已知走入未知的领域。

The sole criterion to determine heather one should do something or not: Does it bring me closer my goals in life, on the win-win-win basis?       
用来衡量某件事应否做的标准只有一个:那是否使我在三赢的基础上更接近我的人生目标。

People have on direction because they have on destination.       

没有方向的人是因为他们没有目标。

Passion alone cannot win the revolution; Passion just makes martyrs.       

光靠满腔热血,不会使革命成功,只能制造烈士。

There is no failure until one decides to stop trying.       

事情从来都没有失败,除非你已经决定终止尝试。

Whether you say you can or you cannot, you are both right, because you have the control of yourself in your own hands.       

无论你说你能够做到抑或不能做到,你都是对的,因为控制自己的权利在你手里。

We cannot demand a perfect world; but we can have our success and happiness in this imperfect world.       

我们不能要求世界完美;但是我们可以在不完美的世界里取得自己的一份成功快乐。

The past is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift, this is why it is called the Present.       

过去已成历史,明天只是个迷,只有今天最实在,因为它使一份礼物。

"Hypocrisy" is a "for myself" behavior labeled as "for the other".       

“虚伪”就是:为自己而做的事,贴上“为别人而做”的标签。

Respecting a person is accepting his beliefs,valuse and rules.       

尊重一个人就是接受他的信念、价值观和规条。

Don't look for God in your teacher.       

不要在导师身上寻找上帝。

Similarities between two persons enable then to get along; however ,their differences enable the to grow.       

两个人相同之处是他们能够相处,两个人不同之处,却是他们能够成长。

The only meaning for any two persons staying together is to help each other to grow. When this meaning ceases to exist, it is the time for them to part.       

两人在一起时的唯一意义就是帮助对方成长;当这个意义中止时,也就是他们应该分开的时候了。

In communication, however right you are in what you say is irrelevant, more important is whether the other person understands the message or not.       

你说得多对没有用,对方是否听得明白更重要。

Expressions and behavior review the truth, worlds are there only to confuse you.       

从表情及行为可以清楚得知道对方内心是怎样一回事;他说得话只不过是混淆你而已。

Giving other people space is accepting their differences. When we can accept people who are different from us ,we are growing.       

给别人空间,就是接受他们与你的不同之处。当我们能够接受与自己不同的人,我们就成长了。

The highest form of expressing love is like the breeze and rain -the serve without saying.       

“春风化雨、润物无声”—这是爱的最高境界。

Parents' caring should provide the space for children to grow up; and not to prevent children from growing.       

父母的关爱,应该是提供空间让孩子成长,而不是妨碍孩子成长。

Don't choose a captain who has sailed only calm water.       

不要选择一个智慧在平静的海洋中航行的船长。

"The Best" is an end. As long as you intend to continue ,you could always pursue "better".       

“最好”是重点。只要你准备走下去,应该是不断追求“更好”。

The only way to beat changes is : to learning more and faster than what the changes bring.       

战胜转变的唯一秘诀是:学得比转变带来得更快更多。

Don't tell me why it cannot be done; tell me how it can be done, because that is why you are here.       

不要告诉我为什么做不到;告诉我如何做得到,因为那才是你存在的原因。
发表于 2011-1-31 01:24:14 | 显示全部楼层
句句真理啊!赞一个!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|mobile|The little black house|Shanghai WTO Net ( 沪ICP备10034107号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 07:55