找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2623|回复: 0

最美的经典爱情句子(双语)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-5-10 15:37:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<><FONT face=Verdana>  1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.</FONT></P><><FONT face=Verdana>  我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 </FONT></P><><FONT face=Verdana>  2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.</FONT></P><><FONT face=Verdana>  没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。</FONT></P><><FONT face=Verdana>  3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.</FONT></P><><FONT face=Verdana>  失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。</FONT></P><><FONT face=Verdana>  4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.</FONT></P><><FONT face=Verdana>  纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。</FONT></P><><FONT face=Verdana>  5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.</FONT></P><><FONT face=Verdana>  对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。</FONT></P><P><FONT face=Verdana>  6) Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=Verdana>  不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。</FONT></P><P><FONT face=Verdana>  7) Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=Verdana>  爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。</FONT></P><P><FONT face=Verdana>  8) Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=Verdana>  不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。</FONT></P><P><FONT face=Verdana>  9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=Verdana>  在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。</FONT></P><P><FONT face=Verdana>  10) Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.</FONT></P><P><FONT face=Verdana>  不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。<BR></FONT></P>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|mobile|The little black house|Shanghai WTO Net ( 沪ICP备10034107号-3 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 02:46